- 1. Why should I choose ArcheAge-Store.com?
We have rich experience in online game support, you can enjoy the best service if you buy ArcheAge gold in our safe store, and we also ensure you a delivery within 10 minutes and a lowest price for gold...
- 2. What kind of ArcheAge services do you offer for us?
We offer you the gold and the power level for the game. Besides, we offer you the ArcheAge guide and related news for you in our news part. And when you have any problems to the game and to us, you can...
- 3. What benefits can I enjoy as a registered member here?
As a registered member, you will enjoy better discount for cheap archeage gold in our store, and you will be kept updated when we have further member activities for you. Also, you personal information will be covered for...
Some Things You Should Know About The Conquest of Auroria
The Trion has announced a new continent - The Conquest of Auroria will open at November 14 before the release of patch 1.7!
Auroria, is the northern continent in ArcheAge map, called "The Promised Land" with LV50 elites as well as places for housing, farms, mining, etc. Auroria is also a permant PVP zone with no peace periods, you can find combat anywhere on continent at any time no matter which faction you are. The escalation of tax rates based on the number of properties owned works much the same as the Southern continents, except that the tax rate in Auroria incurs an additional discretionary premium of between 2% to 50% set by the occupying guild.
There are 4 New Zones to Grab Land for housing and farms on Auroria, please grab land the first time.
Calmlands -Temperate and Arid
Heedmar - Temperate and Arctic
Nuimari - Temperate and Arctic
Marcala - Temperate and Arid
So, 14 things you should know about the Conquest of Auroria.
1. A guild/alliance will need a miner at 50K proficiency in order to mine Anya pebbles from Anya veins (only found in Auroria) and a smelter at 20k proficiency to craft 100 Anya ingots and combine it with 50 Blood Archeum (40G each) to create a Purifying Archeum pack, which is used to activate a guard tower in an area, effectively claiming it for the guild.
2. The queues are improving, and Trion's being cautious about adding new servers due to ArcheAge's population needs.
3. The factions on each server are being kept close watch on as far as population balances go (since they can be turned off to help encourage natural re-balance).
4. Auroria will be released before Patch 1.7. Trion's looking to release the zone within the next couple of weeks - not months. They will announce the exact date ASAP since this allows guilds/players to prepare to storm the castle so to speak. The release time will be region-specific.
5. Patch 1.7 is currently being translated. No ETA.
6. Players who are currently without land or would like a better plot may find that the opening of Auroria frees up quite a bit of land as well as offers them 4 new zones to grab land from.
7. Dahuta - a 10-man open world raid– isn't in the game currently due to Trion wanting folks to be on a level playing ground when it opens up. It'll likely come out with either Patch 2.7 or when Auroria launches.
8. Serpentis, an end-game dungeon intended for 10 players, debuts with the launch of Auroria – though only the strongest and bravest adventurers should seek to enter its dreaded halls!
9. Diamond Shores will come with level 55, later down the road.
10. Fishing tournaments will be coming.
11. The Farm Wagon will be available for construction! A double upgrade over the Farm Cart, this vehicle can hold a total of four trade packs for maximum trade route efficiency.
12. The Steamfish Submarine will swim into availability. Build your own and dive into a new era of stylish underwater exploration!
13. New elite enemies and field bosses will emerge from their lairs to challenge intrepid souls hungry for great rewards.
14. Fixes to trade run teleport hacks/exploits will be coming. Trion is aware of players using a hack/mod to access content not in the game yet. They're working on a fix to stop players from doing this.
Ralated ArcheAge Auroria, Conquest of Auroria, ArcheAge Patch 1.7, Conquest of Auroria Tips News
After three times transaction. I do believe this is a trustworthy online supplier. Hope you guys can provide a big discount for me in the next time.
Amazing service! I am very happy! 20K ArcheAge Gold in about 3 hours and very good communication! I will not use anyone else but ArcheAge-Store.com!
Very professional, good communication and very helpful ! PS the site is amazing ! help me out with no hassle !
- More +