- 1. Why should I choose ArcheAge-Store.com?
We have rich experience in online game support, you can enjoy the best service if you buy ArcheAge gold in our safe store, and we also ensure you a delivery within 10 minutes and a lowest price for gold...
- 2. What kind of ArcheAge services do you offer for us?
We offer you the gold and the power level for the game. Besides, we offer you the ArcheAge guide and related news for you in our news part. And when you have any problems to the game and to us, you can...
- 3. What benefits can I enjoy as a registered member here?
As a registered member, you will enjoy better discount for cheap archeage gold in our store, and you will be kept updated when we have further member activities for you. Also, you personal information will be covered for...
ArcheAge Armoured Guide: Gearing Up For 50
This guide is going to be created for people over the level of 46 and want to prepare for level 50. Please note that not much compares to level 50 craft-able gear.
1. The first thing you want to do is head over to Hasla this is in the very southeast of the eastern continent. Once you've got there you need to head to Galegarden and speak to Soyo here:
2. Once you've received your quest from Soyo also go accept the quest from Overseer Hichee who is in the same town as Soyo.
3. Now you should have quest "Good for the heart" and "Fertilizer Formula" complete these quests and hand them in for your Bow/Lute/Sheild and upper chest armor set. It is possible to underachieve these quest if 50 already.
4. Next you want to head to "Cursed Village" which is slightly northwest of Galegarden, once your there talk to Hujang & Maru you need to finish these quests in order to unlock you're next item quest.
5. Once you have completed the quests from Maru & Hujang, "Chaser Gonaro" quest will be unlocked to get you're Nodachi/Sword/Staff, kill 12 kosen heirs thugs and retrieve your reward.
6. Next step is to get to the western continent "Karkasse Ridgeland" if you haven't been before ask a friend who has to open a teleporter for you. Other ways include: Swimming/Sailing/Flying/main teleporters.
7. Head to Iona in the western part of Karkasse Ridgeland and speak to Yore & Geoff to unlock the next item quest.
8. Once you have completed their quests you will unlock the quest from "Jeyon" for your lower chest armor.
9. Once you've received you're lower chest armor you need to head to Dragonroar Fortress and speak to Minotaur Ushram.
10. Once you've finished his quest you need to go slightly up the hill east to meet Elder Minotaur Rothram who will give you the quest for your helmet. Complete his quest and you have successfully leveled up for level 50.
This guide is for the basic armor for level 50. armor that is craft-able or from dungeons will be better.
Ralated ArcheAge Tips, ArcheAge Gear, ArcheAge Level 50 News
After three times transaction. I do believe this is a trustworthy online supplier. Hope you guys can provide a big discount for me in the next time.
Amazing service! I am very happy! 20K ArcheAge Gold in about 3 hours and very good communication! I will not use anyone else but ArcheAge-Store.com!
Very professional, good communication and very helpful ! PS the site is amazing ! help me out with no hassle !
- More +